Hey guys I was nominated for another blogger award. All with in my first year of blogging, I can’t tell you how happy this makes me!
Thank you to Sandy from the SundayMorningWithSandy blog! Any questions you can look at The Versatile Blog . I can’t describe the level of happy I am experiencing to receive an award and being recognized!
The Rules: OH NO
It isn’t complicated to follow I promise, nor is there to many steps to follow!
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award. So Congratulations you already won!
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So I have decided to nominate a few people! The people I nominate I feel deserve this award and also I enjoy reading their content!
- Jessie –https://www.wineafternine.org– she is a wonderful sarcastic mom blogger that tells it like it is 150% of the time! Not Only is she a faithful follower of mine but a great writer herself!
- Steph –http://racingelephants.com– she is a down-to-earth mom that blogs about wonderful things!
- L –https://happinessisaheartbeat.wordpress.com– She is a beginner blogger and writes about her journey through pregnancy!
- Ali –http://ali-ish.com– she writes about fashion and mommy-hood
- Sarah –http://schaueredinloveandlaundry.com– she is another mom blogger that I enjoy reading and following
- Stephanie –https://mommyrunsoncoffee.com/– is a wonderful blogger who writes about a lot of different things!
- T.R. Noble –https://nobledevotionblog.wordpress.com– A wonderful christian writer
I only have 7 people to nominate but if you want to nominate 15 you can!
Seven Things about ME:
Little unknown facts helps us become closer and you get to know me better
hateno DESPISE glitter, anything to do with it! Even in arts and crafts I don’t use it. It gets everywhere and wont go away.
- I crochet, if you were to look at me I don’t look like the kind of person who does it!
- I love to sing! I will sing in the shower and car but if someone is watching I can’t do it. I don’t have a terrible voice but not Hollywood worthy!
- I don’t like people watching me eat! It’s weird, if it’s family its OK but I just don’t like it!
- Before I was home-schooled and became pregnant with my oldest I wanted to become a forensic anthropologist.
- My favorite subject in school was English even though I am often bad at spelling and grammar.
- I dislike doing the dishes more than doing the laundry and folding it! I would rather fold cloths all day than do the dishes!
I want to thank you so much again for giving this award to me and giving me the chance to give it to others! I also want to thank my family for reading my blog and supporting me with this. It means a lot that I have loved ones behind me, routing for me to succeed in this path!